Timber Bi Folding Doors
Our Timber Bi Folding Doors
Our timber bi-folding doors are made in our workshops using the finest timbers, designed to create that large open space integrating home and garden, allowing almost 90 percent of your opening to be utilised.
The bi folding doors stack compactly to the side providing an unobstructed opening onto your patio or directly into your garden, you can even add a flush floor track so that you can enjoy a completely unobstructed walkway.
Each set of timber bi folding doors are manufactured just for our clients, we specialise in Hardwood bi folding doors and Oak bi folding doors. Our Hardwood bi folding doors are painted or stained to your requirements and can be made in any number of configurations – example configurations
Timber Bi Folding Doors Specification
- Available in heights up to 3 metres and widths up to 10 metres
- To ensure our doors slide with the smoothest action, we use Centor architectural systems hardware incorporating drop bolts and 5 point multi-locking to insure the highest quality security
- Bi folding doors can be coated in a paint or stain of your choice
- The doors also benefit from high performance weather seals providing a fully weather-tight folding door installation.
- As standard our timber bi folding doors are supplied with Guardian D glass (1.7 U-value)
- Other glass options are available including tinted anti-sun solar control glass.
- All doors can be supplied with a traffic or swing door which allows normal single door access without fully opening the bi-fold door.
- Each set of timber bi folding doors are manufactured just for our clients so can be made in any number of configurations.
Alongside offering a full installation service we can supply only and regularly work with Architects builders and self builders across the UK.
Contact us to discuss your requirements, arrange a free site survey, book an out of hours appointment or pop into the workshop and see us – we’d love to see you.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT
For over 30 years we have been designing, building and fitting timber conservatories, orangeries, sash windows, casement windows, timber doors and more. From the design to applying the final coat of paint, we provide our customers with a complete and straightforward service.