Your home improvement works are protected by our 5/10 year guarantee on materials and faulty workmanship, thereby ensuring your complete security and satisfaction.
- 5 Year Guarantee for Softwood
- 10 Year Guarantee for Hardwood
In addition, and in the very unlikely event that we cease trading for financial reasons during the guarantee period, insurance cover is arranged through the Insurance Guarantee Association to cover the cost of any repairs caused by defective workmanship or faulty materials. You will receive an insurance policy underwritten by a leading British Insurer providing solvency insurance throughout the whole guarantee period, free of charge.
The security of this insurance protection is an integral part of our installation package, and we are confident that our combination of keen prices, professional standards and guarantee arrangements give the best value for money obtainable.
Claims are paid up to the original installation price, including VAT in respect of labour and material cost.
The Manufacturers are responsible only for parts supplied by them, and will not accept responsibility for consequential loss of any other items. The Manufacturers are only liable for the supply of replacement items, or for the repair of a said item, at the Manufacturers discretion. The Manufacturer will not be liable for any labour costs involved unless installed by them.
Our Guarantees are subject to the following;
1. That a Conservatory/Orangery is maintained at 3 yearly intervals with two coats micro-porous stain or paint.
2. Any faults are reported to them as soon as occurring and not left for longer than 14 days.
1. The Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse liability should any claim arise as a result of non compliance with our conditions, or be the result of neglect or misuse.
2. Exclusions: Glass / Sealed units are covered against the breaking down of the seal within 5 years. Glass breakages are not covered. Ironmongery is covered for a period of 12 months installation.